This morning I took driving test. Woke up as early as 6, arrived SDC about 7. I took the driving on the road first. I was so nervous and I did badly in the beginning: I didn't release handbrake... auch! And I used 2nd gear for entire journey, engine kept making noise... (all thanks to slow moving traffic and someone who drove as FAST as 20km/hr in front of me...) Argh... well, I managed to get 16/20... just passed, that is close (phew).

I had to wait for 3 hours for the second test- up the hill, parking and three point turn. I got a bad bad car for my second test (I wonder how could people drive in such a car). It was the handbrake (which the button is broken) nearly made me fail. I was on the slope and.... what the.. how to use the handbrake... I used anything I could think of... pushing it, pulling it, pressing the button (even with both hands...). Nearly got myself into trouble... At last... I managed to release the handbrake....I did my parking and three point turn well... Went to Catholic High after that, met some form 6's.