Last Friday was Labour's day, so I spent my long weekend in Cherating with my church mate. It was 2days 1 night trip ( which I think is not enough).

On Friday, I woke up at 6.30a.m.( I thought I can wake up late - it's a holiday). Yeh Han fetched me to Er Lern's house at 6.45 - it was our meeting place. Everyone looked so tired that morning. We started our journey at 7.15. We divided ourselves into 2 groups; one going by Er Lern's car; one by van. The journey there was not SHORT ( took us about 5 hours to arrive there)

We arrived in Kuantan at 12.30, Er Lern brought us to a hainanese chicken rice shop- for lunch. He claimed that it is the top 10 hainanese chicken rice in Malaysia. I doubt. After lunch, we went to Er Lern's house. His house is beautiful- everything seemed to be new, maybe it had undergone renewation lately. I actually saw Er Lern's picture when he was young (he looked totally different). Next, we went to Ewilly's house, which is in Bukit Istana. Her house is HUGE and surprisingly, it is cheap there. (It'll cost millions in KL). We hanged up there for nearly 2 hours (most of us fell asleep) LOL...( We go Cherating to sleep.)

At 4p.m. ,we checked in to the resort. It was like so late when we checked in. Part of us went to the beach, but only Yian Ting and I went down the water. Later, we went to "Tong Yuan" for dinner ( I think all Kuantanese will know this place). We had fellowship in Er Lern's room. (Imagine, everyone cramping in his room). The fellowship ended at 11.30p.m. Next, we went to "yam cha" nearby. We went back to sleep at 2a.m.

Next day, I woke up at 9a.m. Took breakfast. Left at 10.30a.m. We managed to had lunch in McD by the beach. Reached home at 6.30p.m.

Took some photos using my phone (I'll get more photos from others and post it here.)