It has been a long time since my last post... I was kinda busy and of course... A bit lazy and not consistent.. Ok, here is the summary of what happened thus far.

February
  • I failed my first further pure maths. First time failing maths in my whole life TT. I got no mood for the whole day. But got 22/22 for my further mechanics - got my confident back...
  • I got less Ang Pau this year - probably due to econ. crisis, dont bother much about $$ i got though.
  • I joined the Volleyball Club. I am the only nooby in the club, others are state players, national players & etc. I was kinda slow in learning, up till now I'm still not so good in it. It takes time.
  • Was worried about how many 'A' I'll get in SPM.
March

  • My first driving lesson- kinda sux in driving. I'm not borned to drive... nearly bang other cars like 10 times??
  • SPM results came out- got 10a's. Kinda dissapointed because aiming for 11a - can't get full scholarship now...
  • Still continue with my volleyball game, lazy to go though...
  • Applied for Hell much of scholarships, and I got nothing.
  • March 29-my birthday. Celebrated quite simple this year , however, i ate pretty good food that night. Cost someone else about 3k/table?... Don't bother... not my $$.
April 7th

Today had Euclid maths competition- the questions were easier that all the past year I did. However, I did quite badly - due to my bad timing and i was nervous... manage to do up till question 9 out of 10 questions. Cannot talk so much about it, Sunway having it tmr. Hehe, it's their time to gg now ^^.

I'm having two weeks holiday now. Alot of stuff to be done in this two weeks -Got further maths + maths + chem exams , got physics interclass quiz plus German test it around the corner. Kinda hectic holidays. I rather have no holidays than having so many things on...

Will update my blog more frequently + change my blog design to a better one. I'll do it tmr... takes time and too late now. Good night!!