Today I had my German test. I was so nervous coz i never practice my German and might fail. The test was funny... lol. I did alot of mistakes.

It was divided into 4 Parts: speaking,listening,writing and reading. I started with the speaking first. First, I introduce myself, was so fluent although I am having cough and sore throat. I got full mark there. YAY. It came to second part of speaking... where things turned nightmare... I was asked: "Wo ist die kasse?" ("where is the cashier?"). And I mixed up Kasse(cashier) and Käse(cheese). This where the funny part comes... I answered: "Die Kasse ist in der Kuhlschrank!" (the cashier is in the fridge!!!) WTH..... Got 0% there. LOL.

Listening test is tough. The Germans are too fast in speaking... "!@#$%^&*" in few seconds. Worst part is I was only to hear it once...Tembak alot there...

Writing and reading part were O.K! No problem! Results coming out in few more days.... I won't want to know it...lol...

Ok, German is down, gotta concentrate in my studies now. Test soon.