Today is the beginning of a new Sem , it was not as bad as I thought.

When I arrived at college this morning, I was so worry that lecturers will give us exams. For the whole morning, I was really really really blur. Holidays were just ended and my brain is "rusted", can't think fast or brainstorm... None of my lecturers give us exams, I was so relieved.

Did some interesting experiment in Chemistry lab. Forgot added what to what... and turns into this -



















I like the mixture of colour , that's why i took the pic... It actually has 3 layers.


I actually got a prize from Ms.Agnes for being the top scorer in physics. I was like WOW..... she gave me a RM 5 voucher for McDonald. Although it is nothing much, I really appreciate the prize, it really mean something to me.
















and as u can see... i got an average of 90% in my first four class test ^^