Ah... finally the test is over!!!

This paper consists of 5 questions. Kinda many compared to last paper which has 2 questions.
I didn't manage to finish my last paper.

Of course, I didn't managed to finish this too, I just did up till 5,half of the question. The time given was very very short - only 1 hour (we were expected to do 1 polynomial Q, 3 induction Qs, and plot a rational function graph!) WTH...

Questions 1,2,3 are alright, maybe a little bit tough.

I stucked at question 4 for a long long time, and Mr. Karamjeet said:"u have only 5 minutes left!".I was so panic...

Thank God! I drew my rational function graph within the last 5 mins! But didn't do the last part.

That's all about the test.

After the test, we got 3 hours break! All thanks to Ms.Hema for being absent.

The whole class went to CC to celebrate (F.maths test is over!)
(Wow... that's my first time being there) We played few rounds of CS and yeah... I got killed so many times....

I enjoyed myself, F.maths test day turns out to be a relaxing day.
Wow, an unbelievable day!