Wow, i never write a blog about myself before... But, today I'm determined to blog- I don't know why but i just feel like writing one. OK... I'm here not knowing what i should write ; let's start with my college life which started few weeks ago. Overall, my classes are alright but I've heard some rumors that my class mentor is NOT a good teacher. Let's name him Mr.K, he is our class further maths lecturer. From the first day of college, I heard that he once made a student to stop taking A-levels because that student had some issues with him. Just today, someone's phone rang during his class and he was ANGRY. He told that student to "pass up" his handphone and would return to him "tommorrow". In his class, everyone must off their own handphone including himself. Quote:" Why do you switch on your handphone?? You're not controlling Malaysia's economy". He demanded that the student to "pass up" his handphone or else he would do it to all of us.It was an unexpected ending of college today. It somehow affected my mood. Anyway, that's all for today, can't blog anymore... too GERAM!

auf Wiedersehen
(Goodbye in German)